New season, new style and an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe. Although i'm not as excited as most people that AW14 is here, because let's face it, who likes the cold? I'm still excited to embrace new styles hitting my wardrobe and a chance to buy lots of ankle boots and fur coats. After reading LLRMLRS' post on effortless dressing a few days ago, I thought I'd make my own similar post on a few key trends i'll be styling this season.
1. FAUX FUR his always huge for autumn and winter. This year i'll be dressing up my dark green fur gillet with all things sparkly and black.
2. I don't know what it is about a black FEDORA, but as soon as I put mine on it instantly makes my outfit go from drab to fab. They're sold in literally every high street shop, it will be the best investment you'll ever make!
3. The DUSTER COAT is a great investment for AW14, a perfect cover up on nights out, shopping and even to work! I always wear mine with a girly dress and black accessories.
4. BLACK ON BLACK is a trend I've only started to do recently. My summer wardrobe was filled with colourful florals and patterns, but now autumn is finally here it's time ditch the brights and dig out your black basics. Here I've worn my new lace trimmed skirt with a sheer blouse, an outfit so simple yet chic.
5. And finally, the 90'S NUDE LIP inspired by my favourite celeb Instagrammer, Kylie Jenner. She's probably responsible for the entire of MAC's lipliner sales in the past 6 months, who doesn't want to look like her?